I've managed to boot over the network and begin the install process,
however when i get to the "Partition disks" screen it only shows One disk, a
scsi seagate of 2Gb (QLogic qla1280 controller)..
and i can't view my raid5 (DAC960 controller) ~12Gb Disk Array.

lsmod shows:

sd_mod            26504   0
DAC960            92400   1
qla1280           128992   0
scsi_mod        175400   2   sd_mod, qla1280

i'm no expert, but both modules seems to be loaded.
Got any ideas?