On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 9:49 AM, Steve Langasek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There's the list of failed packages, as well as
> <
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> (which is a lot more informative than I expected it to be, really).  And
> then there's the need for someone to take care of the kernel builds on an
> ongoing basis, and the particular issues that you quoted from my mail.

Just one comment on that, Steve. Though I've enabled the package reporting
on both my alphas, I'm afraid it doesn't work. That is, the report
apparently is supposed to go by e-mail and assumes that the exim mailer is
configured and enabled, which it is not. Mail from these machines has to be
sent through a pop mail client, and I couldn't figure out how to get that
report to travel that route. If others are in the same situation, I suspect
their usage is also going unreported. The same happens with automatically
generated bug reporting for the X system, though with considerable effort I
figured out how to capture that and copy it to where it would go through in
most cases.

--Gary