      Da: James Clarke <jrt...@jrtc27.com>
 A: debian-alpha@lists.debian.org
 Inviato: Sabato 27 Febbraio 2016 15:52
 Oggetto: Porting Poly/ML

Hi,
I maintain the polyml package, and am working on porting it to more
architectures, once of which is Alpha. Could somebody with access to an Alpha
build environment please checkout the wip-ports branch of
https://anonscm.debian.org/git/users/jrtc27-guest/polyml.git and see if it
builds? A full build log would also be useful.

Many thanks,
James