> Anybody know reason?

Read the AMD64 HOWTO.

For convenience I quote from the faq at the end. I'm too nice.

Not yet an official port?

After the Technical Committee arbitrated the dispute on the port's
name between some developers, the port itself is still the subject of
some discussion, which can be found in the archives of debian-devel.
Please help to improve the port, rather than taking part in flamewars.
The thread starts here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/07/threads.html.
So, when will it be released?

The first planned official Debian release of 64bit userland for AMD64
will be Etch (Sarge+1).

An unofficial Sarge release is being worked at, and is planned to be
released as soon as the official Sarge is out.
Which distributions are available: stable, testing, unstable?

Until AMD64 becomes an officially supported architecture, things are a
bit different here:

    * pure64 - sid (unstable) for amd64.
    * Sarge - the designated unofficial stable release.
    * gcc-3.4 - sid (unstable) thoroughly compiled with gcc-3.4, which
has better amd64 support.

There will not be any official stable release, since debian security
support is one of the most important qualities of debian/stable, and
is not given for unofficial ports.

An official Debian/stable for amd64 will be available with the next
major release after Sarge.

Alex.