In The Night wrote:

I'm working on it. I have a Pinnacle PCTV Pro (bt878 I think)
I have all the stuff running, but some small MySQL-problems have to ironed out before I'm happy with it.

Great. Could you send the list the results when you're done?

I have the AverTV Stereo card working on a dual opteron box, but I'm not running MythTV at the moment.

Cheers,
Dave

A. P. Kennedy wrote:
| Hi,
|
| Has anyone had any luck running mythtv and with what card. Currently
| using ivtv with random lockups under amd64, but i386 is stable. Using
| latest ivtv driver and myth 0.16 debs recompiled for amd64.
|
| Thanks,
|
| Alan

-- .O. Scream, Scream like the silence of the bits. ..O Dead lies the flag by the feet of the cold one. OOO Freedom WILL break the walls of mammon.