I have a Gigabyte GA-7A8DW.

Installs (sid-amd64-netinst.iso) and runs perfectly fine on Pure64/unstable.
The EATX size caught me out and I had to get a bigger case.

$ uptime
 17:19:49 up 26 days, 14 min,  2 users,  load average: 1.42, 0.53, 0.23
(not working too hard currently, but was compiling with make -j2 :-)

The two PCI-X slots can be used as standard PCI slots.

The only thing to watch for is to make sure the DDR is in the right slots, or
it won't boot (at all).

Hope this helps.
Later
Lee Begg