sarge netinst debian-pure64 wrote:

My XF86Config-4 had dri after glx out of order causing this:
This is sarge debian-pure64 with 2.6.8 kernel and sarge XFree86 4.3.0.1

+++++++++++++++

Sorry, this was my fault not sarge. I don't want to set off alarms.

The XF86Config-4 after sarge was installed did have dri before glx:

Section "Module"
        Load    "GLcore"
        Load    "bitmap"
        Load    "dbe"
        Load    "ddc"
        Load    "dri"
        Load    "extmod"
        Load    "freetype"
        Load    "glx"
        Load    "int10"
        Load    "record"
        Load    "speedo"
        Load    "type1"
        Load    "vbe"
EndSection

I copied my old XF86Config-4 from sid containing fossilized nVidia settings causing my problem not debian or debian-amd64.

Sorry for the mixup.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]