Hello.
I have a computer which has an amd64 3000+ as processor, and i've been
waiting for a while for the next debian which supports AMD64s. For the
moment, I haven't found anywhere where I can download the testings for
amd64s. That's why I agree to become a tester for debian amd64
architectures.
So, well, there you go =D

PS: if you know where  can try out debian for amd64s, please send me the link.

PPS: is the 'unstable' really that unstable? Or is it simply 'not as
stable' as the stable versions or the testing ones?

Thx.
--
N-0-X, webmaster de http://www.noxistes.org