Hi Damon,

El miÃ, 23-03-2005 a las 15:02 -0600, Damon Chesser escribiÃ:

> > Note that users have no permissions to the mountpoint. While udev
> > should hide that entry for various reasons xfe should not fail on it
> > either. I suggest finding the problem in xfe before udev hides the
> > problem again.
> To whom would I report it to?  Xfe upstream, The 64bit port maintainer of
> xfe,
> or the debian maintainer of xfe.  Aslo, if the maintainer, how do you find
> out who it is?  This is the first original bug I have found, and thus, I have
> no idea how to handle it.

Usually you have to report upstream bugs to upstream and it's usually
nice to drop a note at the Debian BTS referring to upstream's BTS. The
report will be ideally available in a public BTS, therefore you should
post the report on Debian's BTS for packages for which upstream doesn't
have one. If you don't know what to do, just report it to Debian's BTS
directly; some Debian maintainers will gladly assist you, but have in
mind that others will complain.

You can find the maintainer for a Debian package in the package's
description. Run apt-show <package name> or dpkg -s <package name> (the
latter is only available for installed packages). But you should use
Debian's "reportbug" to report bugs in Debian.

Hope it's useful,
--
Javier Kohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802