On Tuesday 12 April 2005 19:56, you wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 07:53:39PM +0200, Volker Schlecht wrote:
> > does anyone of the amd64 porting team plan to provide KDE 3.4 packages
> > based on those in pool/experimental, or should everyone who wants them
> > build them from source?
>
> Someone already did.  It was mentioned on the list in the last week or
> two.  Check the archives I guess.

I already knew that one ;) However I thought that those packages in
experimental might be more current (I believe I saw a -pre3 revision here and
there, as opposed to -pre1) and fix one or two of the more annoying issues
such as the kmail password window lock when starting kontact that have been
fixed upstream in the meantime.

regards,
Volker