Ok, I'm curious here. I've got 2x512 sticks of corsair memory for my opteron, and unfortunately they are PC2700 and not PC3200. (Thinking the max FSB was only 333 when I first purchased this system 2+ years ago.)

What I'm wondering is; has anyone ever tried overclocking memory on their opterons? Is it fesable? Stability issues? - although thats why I mentioned they were corsair sicks, don't know if that would make a difference or not.

In theory I'd like to be able to run them at 3200, but I have no clue if this is considered possible, and I don't have time to pull it down and play with it. Unless I know my efforts are not in vain.

Thanks much as always,
Nathan