Hmmm....

~# apt-show-versions | grep "/stable upgradeable" | wc -l
55

I have now uncommented the sid line from sources.list and get the same result
when only grepping for "upgradeable". I've also looked up some of the
packages on packages.debian.org and it seems all packages being suggested for
upgrade are indeed being upgraded to the version in the official sarge
repository.

I also have some sid packages installed, but on purpose.

So it looks like my fault, maybe I've shied away from an upgrade last time or
it has been before the sarge/amd64 freeze. Thought I had all my servers
up-to-date.

Sorry to all and thanks,

        Sönke