On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Paul Brook wrote:

Until you have a coherent and generally acceptable plan for how to handle the
hard bits is there any point doing anything (other than as proof-of-concept)?
If you start migrating things before the long-term strategy has been agreed
you risk having to do another migration because you got it wrong.

Oh, entirely agreed. But do you know which parts of multiarch are not considered coherent and/or generally acceptable?

From a planning point of view it looks very good enough to me. I'm
wondering what I missed.