Hello list,

I have problems installing KDE on Debian Unstable amd64.
I used the sarge netinst iso (June, 13th), and installed "unstable"
straight away using the "expert" option.

These are my apt repositories:
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian/ unstable main
deb http://people.debian.org/~dnusinow/xorg/ ./

The first one is the default, the second one for the xorg packages.
If I try to install aspell-bin or libaspell15, it fails. Of course it
does, since there are no amd64 builds for these packages (says
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/libs/libaspell15 for example.)
Due to uninstallable aspell, kdelibs4 is uninstallable, and hence nearly
all KDE applications.

Why is this?
Where to get aspell for amd64?

Thank you very much!