Alexander Jede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Is there a trick, that I can use apt-get as usual and not get this
> message:
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree... Done
> You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these.
>   nvidia-glx: Depends: xlibmesa-glu but it is not installed or
>                        libglu but it is not installable or
>                        libglu1
> E: Unmet dependencies. Try using -f.
>
> Thanks for help.
> Alexander

That is just plain and simple the C++ transition.

Package: libglu1-xorg
Provides: libglu1c2
                 ^^

Although that transition was unneccesary and I think will be reversed
(Provides: libglu1, libglu1c2) in the next upload as libglu1-xorg only
provides a C abi to its c++ internas.

MfG
        Goswin

PS: Unstable is called unstable for a reason.