Dear All,

I  am installing AMD64 to my new computer, which has Abit ax8 motherboard.  The installer could not find network device (or configed my network) with auto-detect DHCP option.  After I manually set the network ip etc, It still couldn't work.  The ax8 has an integrated network card (i believe it is Gigabit LAN)
http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/products.php?categories=1&model=215

By default, the installer also has problem recognizing my PCI-Express video card. but this is a less conncern to me.

Has anyone installed AMD64 successfully on the ax8? Please share your experience. Thank you very much.

Xiaozheng