Am Donnerstag, 1. September 2005 13:28 schrieb Michelasso:
> Btw, how can you tell konqueror to use Blackdown's plugin? I have
> tried to add the directory /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox to the searched
> paths in the Konqueror Settings -> Configure Konqueror -> Plugins but
> it still sees only the kaffeine plugin.

Check the settings under "Konqueror Settings -> Configure Konqueror ->
Java/Javascript", especially enable Java.
Konqueror is not using the Mozilla plugin, but the standalone java executable
somehow.
I think for me it helped to put the full path "/usr/bin/java" into the path
field. And activate the "java konsole" for debugging, if it doesn't work.