Hi all

Having struggled with getting FreeNX running under amd64 (nxagent just core dumps all the time), I decided to try running it in chroot.

I've set it up inside my ia32 chroot, but am having difficulty getting it to work outside (via dchroot script).

I've set up an nx user to point at the nx user home within the chroot, and I've set up symlinks in /usr/lib/nx to dchroot the equivalent binaries in the chroot (along with a couple more in /usr/bin and /user/sbin).

Trouble is, this all seems a bit of a hack way of doing it. When I connect with the nxclient, it fails with the log:

NX> 203 NXSSH running with pid: 3780
NX> 285 Enabling check on switch command
NX> 285 Enabling skip of SSH config files
NX> 200 Connected to address: 192.168.1.15 on port: 22
NX> 202 Authenticating user: nx
NX> 208 Using auth method: publickey
dchroot: chdir: No such file or directory
No shell

...so I guess I have missed a link somewhere. I seem to remember reading that someone had done this? Alternatively, if anyone has managed to get FreeNX working under amd64 natively, that would be great too.

Thanks

Simon