Funny, I only have the upper frequencies available, not the real power saving
one (1000 MHz), see below. I think it's a BIOS problem, have a Shuttle
ST20G5. Don't know the BIOS version ATM, nor if it's the newest (probably
not, changed it several weeks ago), but it's DC-ready at least.

Modules:
powernow-k8
cpufreq_powersave
cpufreq_ondemand
cpufreq_userspace
cpufreq_stats
freq_table

uname -r: 2.6.12-1-k7-smp (yeah I know, IA32 ;)

yours,
         Sönke

cpufrequtils 0.3: cpufreq-info (C) Dominik Brodowski 2004
Report errors and bugs to [EMAIL PROTECTED], please.
analyzing CPU 0:
  driver: powernow-k8
  CPUs which need to switch frequency at the same time: 0 1
  hardware limits: 1.80 GHz - 2.20 GHz
  available frequency steps: 2.20 GHz, 2.00 GHz, 1.80 GHz
  available cpufreq governors: userspace, ondemand, powersave, performance
  current policy: frequency should be within 1.80 GHz and 1.80 GHz.
                  The governor "powersave" may decide which speed to use
                  within this range.
  current CPU frequency is 1.80 GHz.
analyzing CPU 1: