On 10/11/05, Hamish Moffatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And azureus? :)

I had tons of problems with Azureus. I tried installing an older
version, upgrading to the newest and everything in-between. I found it
would crash if I was downloading a number of LARGE files at once. A
number of small files was OK. I finally got tired of waiting for a 1.5
from blackdown and installed the sun jre. I have still had a couple of
crashes, but it has been far better overall. My impression is that
there was a memory leak somewhere since the RAM used would slowly
creep up while running Azureus. Maybe that was just me.

Craig