Ernest jw ter Kuile kiedys napisal:

> I had something similar. But your description isn't really helpfull.
>
> For example, what is the last message which you know to be correct
> _before_ the GPF error ?
>
> In my case the error happened when init changed level to run-level 2.
> see bug  #330592
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ernest.

Thanks but it is not matter of runlevel (It has been fixed by recompiling
kernel with gcc4). The problem appears somewhere between mounting root and
populating /dev but I can't see where. No button stops repeating message and
after a second it takes every line visible on the screen so no previous
messages can be read.

If it can help. I've found tha problem appeared first time after
selinux-policy-default was installed but purging this package didn't fix it
so that is strange. If kernel weren't booting in any way, I would think that
RAM is damaged but I can use this machine without SELinux enabled.

Thanks for answer
--
Registered Linux User 369908
[EMAIL PROTECTED]