I hate you : )

AMD Athlon64 3000+, 512 Mb RAM, 27 Gb ATA133 HDD, nVidia GeForce 2 MX
64 MB AGP 4x, and a great 8x CDROM, with a wonderful ECS EliteGroup
nForce 2-A (nForce 2 chipset)

I hope to get a nvidia geforce 6600 256mb AGP 8x and a SATA150 80gb
HDD so I can Cedega my little life away : )

im amd64 4000+ and 1gig of corsair xms pro (with pretty usage lights)

yeah, it should be.  I'm not aware of any life-changing differences to
be aware of, anyway...

im trying to track down a 7800gt to see if its a wierd card problem
as q3a, gltron, tuxracer and others work fine. im in the middle of
installing a full chroot to install wine into (not keen on cedega)
and then see what else happens.

Dean