Hi,

has anyone out there a link to a mplayer and libdvdcss-mirror for amd64?

my collected sources seem not to be accessible since some weeks...
in my sources.list I wrote the following:

#mplayer
deb http://spello.sscnet.ucla.edu/marillat/ unstable main
deb http://cyberspace.ucla.edu/marillat/ unstable main
deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/pure64 unstable main contrib non-free
#libdvdcss
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ etch main

and my first install worked with this, but now dselect always announces,
that he can't find Packages.gz or can't reach the address (nerim.net)

thanks for your sources...
sigi.