--- Charles de Miramon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Has anybody successfully installed the Free-NX
> server on an unstable amd64
> box ? I have not found any compiled deb on the Net
> and I'm looking for some
> help and feedback.
>
> Cheers,
> Charles

Charles,

I investigated this last Summer.  There are no amd64
packages.  FreeNX is not a free product.  Download the
trial version from nomachine.com, and it will run
(with a proper ia32-libs installation or 32bit chroot
with proper symlinks) in the native amd64 code.

Good luck,

Zaq