006/5/5, Anand Kumria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I do not have an AMD64 machine to build the package for; and
(apparently) none of the autobuilders want to build this package
(probably because it is non-free).

You'll need to convince an autobuilder to build it, or do yourself. if
you choose the latter option I can walk you through the process.

Anand

Hi Anand

For days I had been download and I installed in amd64 aiccu. Simply:
apt-get - b source aiccu dpkg - i aiccu*deb
Although in principle it seems that it works, I have not been able to
prove it entirely because the pop one assigned sixxs is down
Hear you have a reference to the files:
ftp://ftp.nubiola.cat

--
Pere Nubiola Radigales