Hi Marko:
Just to replay your request in detail, I have rerun with the same sources.list

#aptitude update

this was about one hour (8.00 UTC) after the erroneous report and gave no
errors. It read the non-source security and Fetched 2B in 1s (2B/s).

Sorry for my previous e-mail, but this is the first time in about a week that
no errors are reported with that sources.list.

Cheers

francesco pietra