Hi there list,

I have installed a Creative Audigy LS 5.1 soundcard on my AMD64 system,
thus substituting the onboard audio of my ASUS A8N-E.
The card works perfectly and I have no particular problems with it.
The only thing I can't get to work right are the volume control keys on my
Logitech keyboard.

When I press the "up" or the "down" button, the OSD appears correctly but
this control is associated to the first channel in the mixer (that is
"headphones"). The actual mixer channel that controls the audio is the
"Analog front".

How can I change this association? For the volume control applet it has
been enough editing its preferences, but I can't find any information
about the keyboard controls.

Thanks for any help!

--
Best Regards, Jack