Hi Thierry,

I have the:  ASUS M2NPV-VM with amd64 running on it.  Problems with the
Intel "high def" on-board sound driver (stops working after a few minutes
plus it pops before it plays every sound event.) ...using another pci sound
card.
Had trouble with the on-board nic (kept dropping the connection) disabled it.
Had trouble with the temperature sensors (on-chip k8_temp) until I realized
that the current 2.6.16-2-amd64-k8-smp debian kernel doesn't have support for
it (k8_temp)  so I'm running without knowing the cpu(s) temperatures.
Other than these...it runs fine........;^)

Chris.