Frans,

if my memory don't fail gcc 3.4 was the first gcc eable to compile for
amd64 now the reference is clearly obsolete...

Saludos

On 3/21/07, Frans Pop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I've made some changes to the general port page and the AMD64 page in
preparation for Etch. These changes will become active when Etch is
released, but can be previewed at:
http://www.debian.lichtenheld.net/ports/
http://www.debian.lichtenheld.net/ports/amd64/

Please compare these pages to:
http://www.debian.org/ports/
http://www.debian.org/ports/amd64/

Let me know if this is OK or additional changes are needed.

There is one reference to "gcc-3.4" in the section about i386 runtime
support that looks outdated. Maybe a more general text that does not
mention a specific gcc version would be better. Proposals welcome.

Cheers,
FJP

--
Perhaps the depth of
love can be calibrated by the number of different selves that are

                                                        Carl Sagan (Contact)

                                                        Jaime Ochoa Malagón
                                                        Integrated Technology
                                                        Tel: (55) 52 54 26 10