Hi all,
I am looking for an application named "hydra".

There was a package in earlier times, but today it is gone. I even do not find
it in snapshot.debian.net, although there isd an entry in the database.

I got the sources of the last version, but although it compiled without
errors, it seems not to work properly. Maybe it is because I have an
amd64-system.

Must I compile it with a special command, to compile it for 64-bit ?

Thanks for help.

Regards

Hans