Hello,

2007/9/13, Jonas Meurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> What is the current situation with xen on amd64?

I have a dell SC1435 with 2 "Dual-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 2212
HE" (4 Cores) I just installed the xen kernel image from etch
(2.6.18-4-xen-amd64) (installed it shortly - 1 or 2 weeks - before
etch became stable) no downtime related to xen since. A few power
outages and minor mistargeted shutdowns (I hate having a bulk of terms
with nested screen sessions) but apart from that it serves depending
on our situation between 4 and 12 domUs

hth
martin