Alex Samad wrote:

> I was wondering if there was any plans to ia32 mplayer, specifically to
> get access to the windows 32bit dll's

You can take the 64bit mplayer with Windows 64bit dll's.
Paket 'win64 binary codecs' on Debian-Multimedia.  ;-)

But I can play | decode on pure 64bit most video and DVD with
libxvidcore, the ffmpeg libs: (libavcodec, libavutils, libpostproc) and
libx264. This libs are optimized for 64bit and multicore plattforms.

You can get them from Debian-Multimedia, too.

Mirrors:
http://www.debian-multimedia.org/debian-m.php

Ciao Marco!

--
Debian Hint #17: Need someone to talk to about Debian? If you're comfortable
with Internet Relay Chat (IRC), just install your favorite IRC client, and