On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Michael Fothergill
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Dear folks,
>
>  I got an email asking me to leave the list.
>
>  If you wish I will go.

I don't recall in particular anything that you have said (no offense
intended; I try to ignore as much as I can of the flurry of email that
passes through), and I don't recall anything passing through on this
list lately that would be particularly "ruffling of feathers," so I
certainly see no reason to leave.

It sounds as though someone may be pranking you; if anyone is
deserving of an invitation to leave, it's them...
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results." -- assortedly attributed to Albert
Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Rita Mae Brown, and Rudyard Kipling