On 12/14/08 13:34, Frank Lanitz wrote:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 16:28:01 +0600
"Alexey Salmin" <alexey.sal...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello! I'm going to buy a new Core i7 + X58 desktop machine. Is there
any expirience of installing debian on it? Googling didn't help me a
lot.

What is your question about in detail? It's just another x86_64 (IIRC)
CPU in some kind. So I would see any big problem in general. In some
details, maybe. But here you have to ask a more detailed question I
guess.

Exactly. It's more the chipset, on-board NIC, sound, etc that cause difficulties on bleeding-edge mobos.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?