2009/3/14 Jack Malmostoso <jackmalmost...@freesurf.ch>

> On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 09:30:11 +0100, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
>
> > debian:~# aptitude search ia32-libs
> > i A ia32-libs                                - ia32 shared libraries for
> > use on amd64 and ia64 sy
> > p   ia32-libs-gtk
>
> But not ia32-libs-gtk.

After I installed ia32-libs-gtk, it just silent when i ran ./googleearth
When I ran
./googleearth-bin
./googleearth-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libQtWebKit.so.4:

> Btw, I suggest you also try out googleearth-package.

I couldn't find that one

debian:~# aptitude install googleearth-package
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
No candidate version found for googleearth-package
No candidate version found for googleearth-package
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.