On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 4:00 PM, brian m. carlson
<sand...@crustytoothpaste.net> wrote:

> My comment about multiarch was an extension of the previous paragraph.
> If those extra development files (such as headers) end up in both
> library packages, they may cause a file conflict.

I'm still not seeing it.  The headers should be the same between
architectures, unless there are differing versions between the
architectures, like say libc 2.8 in lib32 and libc 2.14 in lib64.

Even that bit of insanity could be solved by placing headers in
renamed directories, which every build system worth using can work
with.