Hi apache maintainers!

First, a happy new year 2004 to everybody!

I maintain the package fibusql, a web application for bookkeeping.

Currently, the package installs its php scripts in /usr/share/fibusql
and relies on the administrator to install an alias like

        Alias /fibusql /usr/share/fibusql

in /etc/apache/httpd.conf, or /etc/apache-ssl/httpd.conf.

Recently, the conf.d directory was added to better support this kind
of applications. So I tried to put this line into
/etc/apache/conf.d/fibusql, but it does not work. I could not find any
documentation how to use conf.d, can you point me to any?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

Martin

--
Martin Pitt                 Debian GNU/Linux Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]