Unbelievable :)
Our interest's on the dangerous edge of things. The honest thief, the tender murderer, the superstitious atheist.

Debian, searching for a place to purchase medication?

Do Something. If it works, do more of it. If it doesn't, do something else.
Like everything metaphysical the harmony between thought and reality is to be found in the grammar of the language.
It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude.

We are able to ship worldwide
For such is God our God, forever and ever. He will guide us until death. [Psalm 48:14]
You are absolutely anonymous!

Age does not matter if the matter does not age.
It is thus with farming, if you do one thing late, you will be late in all your work.