> I wonder if we should reassign this bug to all the MTA since
> some of the
> ship newaliases in /usr/bin and others in /usr/sbin (that
> apache uses).

You don't need to run newaliases with exim - which is Debian's recommended MTA.

How do other packages handle adding email aliases? Might be a question for
debian-dev.

Carl
GMG Regional Digital is part of the Guardian Media Group plc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. The information contained in this e-mail is intended
only for [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] It may contain privileged and
confidential information that is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are
not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, you may notify our
helpdesk by telephone on 44 (0)161 211 2222. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.