On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, David Grant wrote:

> > Can you kindly post the relevant bits of the configuration? otherwise tar
> > them all up and send them to me.
>
> Just rebooted to take advantage of kernel 2.6.6 and the problem is
> resolved.  It would seem pointless to send the conf. now, but I can if
> you would like.

Hi David,
        i couldn't reproduce the problem here. I am closing this bug but
please feel free to reopen it if you encounter the same problem again.

Thanks a lot for your help. Too bad we couldn't see what was wrong.

Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.