Good day [EMAIL PROTECTED],

A Genuine College Degree in 2 weeks !  1-206-350-5982 < - ccall n0ww !

Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a great job and
better pay was a few letters behind your name?

Well now you can get them!

BA   BSc     MA    MSc    MBA   PhD

Within 2 weeks!      No Study Required!     100% Verifiable!

These are real, genuine non accredited degrees that include Bachelors, Masters
and Doctorate degrees.

They are verifiable and student records and transcripts are also available.

This little known secret has been kept quiet for years.  The opportunity exists
due to a legal loophole allowing some established colleges to award degrees at
their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't be
surprised to see this loophole closed very soon.  Order yours today.  Just call
the number below.  You'll thank me later.

1-206-350-5982

Yesenia Elkins

Since around age 18 to present day, I have had dreams about being pregnant,
giving birth and caring for small infants. Some are bland, yet lucid, others
are surreal, half-remembered. Rooted in the knowledge that both biological
clocks (for puberty, waking up, etc.) and dreams consist of electrochemical
activity in the brain, I suggested that dreams about babies could be a
by-product, not of a repressed subconcious desire to procreate, but of
interacting impulses in a woman's grey matter. My theory requires the
concession that another theory about a female reproductive biological clock
actually exists - not proven as far as I know. I'm not a neuropsychologist or
scientist or any other professional interested in gathering empirical data so
the theory died with that paper. But I remember it every time I have a baby
dream - like I did last night.3