Olaf van der Spek wrote:

There are five maintainers listed in the maintainers field. Are you saying that none of them had time to post a reply that none of them have time to work on most of the bugs for the past/next year?

Since i don't dig into the other 4 maintainer private lifes and I can only
speak fr myself, yes, I had no time to look at apache for a while with a house
to finish and a pregnant wife that can barely stand up (common pregnancy symptomps) and needs "baby sitting" more than apache.

fabio