Hello,
My name is Sgt.Peter Morghan, an American soldier, I
was serving in the military of the 3rd Infantry
Division in Iraq.I am in spain at the moment, I and my partner moved one of the
boxes containing funds which we believe is belonging to Saddam Hussein in March
2003, the total fund in this box is $12,000,000.00 (Twelve million US dollars),
this fund had been moved via a safe Diplomatic Courier Service to a secured
security company, Click on this link:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm Basically since we are
working for the American government we cannot keep these funds, since we are 3
that is involved. This means that you will take 30 percent, I will take 30
percent, and my partner will
take 30 percent. 10 percent will be kept aside for expenses.
This business is confidential, and we plead that it should not be discussed
with anyone.There is no risk whatsoever involved as we left this fund in the
Security company without declaring it's contents for this period of time to
make sure that the fund will be safe for transfer and investment. If you are
interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner
that we can trust and will assist us.kindly send me an e-mail signifying your
interest including your telephone/fax numbers for
quick communication and also your contact details. I assure you that this
transaction is risk free and its success is 100% guaranteed,Please help us to
help you.
Please get in touch with me On My Private E-mail
Yours-in-service,
Peter Morghan.