On Tue Apr 15, 2008 at 22:37:30 +0200, Stefan Fritsch wrote:

> If you think it inadequate, you can just mail the whole thing to the
> list, too. I guess we will give you svn access soon, anyway.

  The whole series of changes against SVN?  That to me would
 seem like a good way forward.  But I'd be happy with the bug
 report  - I guess I just have to file the responses in the
 correct order and reference other bugs appropriately.

> Note that a2enmod is completely rewritten in svn trunk. So please use
> that as base.

  OK.  I guess using SVN trunk is going to be the best way forward
 altogether really.

Steve
--
# The Debian Security Audit Project.