Hello!

As I'm sure you have heard by now, our campus has received a limited supply of
the new 8gb Apple iPod nano.  These new iPods will be available at a 20%
discount for another two weeks only.  Shipments can be delivered to either your
home or school address.  You also have the option to have this product sent as
a gift to friends or family members.  Orders are limited to 3 iPods per person.
 If you are interested in taking advantage of this campus-wide special, please
visit:

http://www.iTuneThis.com/b/2774480

Sincerely,

Zack Collins
iTuneThis.com Student Rep

If you are no longer interested in receiving campus discount reminders, please
let us know:

http://www.iTuneThis.com/crm.php