Seasons Greetings!
Let us turn your thoughts to the Holiday Season...
As summer comes to a delightful close and the winter
holidays not far behind...it's time to think Holiday Planning.
It's time to think the Beacon Hotel.

Please find below our 2008 Holiday Menu right off the press!!
Early planning will allow you to make the best of the Holiday
Season and opportunity to have your choice dates available for
your annual holiday event.
click here to view

2008 Catering Menu
(http://magnetmail.net/images/clients/Beacon/attach/BeaconHolidayMenu2008.pdf)

Let us assist you in making this year's holiday celebration the most memorable
event of the year!

Don't wait...call us now to secure your holiday event dates or schedule a tour
of our available function space.

  "Take an Elevator Home"

Take advantage of our promotional overnight guest room rates.
For room rates and availability, please call (202) 296-2100
and ask for the reservations department.

In anticipation, we wish you a Happy Holiday Season from all of us at
The Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters and Beacon Bar & Grill!

Contact: Kimberly Barber, Catering Sales manager (202) 787-1759
The Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters
1615 Rhose Island Avenue, NW  Washington, DC 20036
(202) 296-2100