Hi

As you can see apache2 was finally uploaded on i386, but there is now
another issue preventing migration to testing:
    libapache2-mod-macro/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: apache2-bin (=
1:2.4.12-1)
    libapache2-mod-proxy-html/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: apache2-bin (=
1:2.4.12-1)

The problem comes from a change introduced in debhelper. I submited a
wish describing the problem here: https://bugs.debian.org/784803

Since I was granted commit permissions, I did a fix in apache2:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-apache/apache2.git/commit/?id=b652aec0fed7c52a8cd9c69b102f23a0f0fa2efa

Now it's up to you to do the dch -r and to upload.

This raises the question of transitional packages. Because they contain
a hard dependency on lastest apache2-bin, when the are removed from the
archive, people will have to remove them.

In a way, it makes sense, but I'm afraid it will also break a few
unattended upgrades.

Is it better to keep it that way?

Or should we relax the transitional Depends to use >= rather than =, and
upload the transitional packages one last time, before removing them?

--
Nirgal