Control: tags -1 pending

Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> On Thursday 25 June 2015 10:27:59, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
>>   Enabling conf serve-cgi-bin.
>>   Enabling site 000-default.
>>   info: mpm_prefork: No action required
>
> This is wrong. There seems to be a "!" that does not belong there in
> the postinst at
>
>   elif [ ! -e /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/$MPM.load ] ; then
>       msg "info" "$MPM: No action required"

Good catch. Fixed in git.

There was an additional problem however:
> Setting up apache2-bin (2.4.12-3) ...
> Setting up apache2-data (2.4.12-3) ...
> Setting up apache2 (2.4.12-3) ...
> Installing new version of config file
> /etc/apache2/conf-available/security.conf ...
> info: Switch to mpm_prefork for package libapache2-mpm-itk
> Module mpm_event disabled.
> ERROR: Module mpm_mpm_prefork does not exist!
> error: Switching to mpm_prefork failed
> info: Executing deferred 'a2enmod mpm_itk' for package libapache2-mpm-itk
> Enabling module mpm_prefork.
> Enabling module mpm_itk.

I took the liberty to change the value of $MPM to not include mpm_
prefix, so that is match CUR_MPM behavior. It looked more readable to me.

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-apache/apache2.git/commit/?id=60dfe3d656aaecad281288e77d45e0fee9b3d919

We want to backport that to jessie, don't we? I mean a minimal fix.