Hi,

Sorry for the delay, as it is a production server I won't be allowed to
compile a new apache2 with the patch.
FYI, I now have a second server (production too unfortunately) with the
same issue. Rollbacked on 2.4.54 as well to solve the segfaults.
I didn't try this workaround, but I guess disabling mod_http2 would "solve"
the issue as well ?

--
*Fabien Le Berre** Homme de la situation*
01 86 95 54 04 - 37 rue des Mathurins - 75008 Paris