Hello,

Would a performance improvement of up to 20%, a reduction in setup times by
10-40%, and a 20% reduction in downtime be a satisfying result for you?

We offer an efficient and easy-to-use system for monitoring and optimizing
production, which provides real-time data directly from machines and production
lines, records production status, informs about performance and potential
delays, failures, and unplanned events.

Our solution allows you to have continuous control and analysis of the
production process, enabling the quick identification of losses, their causes,
and immediate action.

Key efficiency indicators such as OEE, TPT, TEEP, MTBR, MTBF are calculated
automatically and all data is reported to other systems such as ERP, MES, etc.

We offer you a free 60-day trial so that you can experience the capabilities of
our solution firsthand.

Please let me know if you are interested, and we can schedule an online
presentation.

Best regards
Kurt Birky